SpanishPlans on InstagramOur students want to drive! They want to communicate! They don’t need to understand how the engine works to do that. #CIworks #spanish #language #languagelearningAs seen in Curazao. #punDe vacaciones in #curazaoMemes featuring @joynadamas of @jesseyjoy ! #spanishteacher #spanishteachers Use the last photo template to create your own! Tag us @spanishplans!
World Language SLO
- spanishplans.org/2019/07/17/lic… https://t.co/N34Py9mKb8 2 days ago
- RT @grantboulanger: Connection > Curriculum. Communicating WITH Ss ABOUT Ss IN the TL is AUTHENTIC. Real. It’s RIGOROUS bc it reqs sustaine… 2 days ago
- "Animal-rights protesters demonstrate for the abolition of bullfights one day before the start of the San Fermín fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My students looooooove Profe Klein's novels! Cant wait to get the new one! twitter.com/MisClasesLocas… 3 days ago
- Las protestas contra el gobernador de #PuertoRico twitter.com/uninoticias/st… https://t.co/Is6KFTRD5h 3 days ago
Tag Archives: travel
Admit it. You have hundreds, if not thousands, of photos that you’ve collected from your travels to the target culture. And how many of them have your students seen? Here’s an easy way to share them passively with students, some … Continue reading
One of our recent posts had some good quotes to use at bulletin board dealing with perspective. Here are a few quotes relating travel and gaining broader perspective on the world.
During the first week of school, our students put together their own passports. They filled out a Colombian Student Visa and glued that to the inside cover and then we used the blank passport pages to write our first unit’s … Continue reading
My theme for my classes this year will be travel, and you get see all our previous posts about this topic here. Today’s posts offer some images that you can print to use as bulletin board material or frame and hang to … Continue reading
Got into my classroom today and am making some progress on decorating. Wanted to share what I’ve got so far; perhaps an idea might inspire you. I love using plastic tableclothes for bulletin boards. They are so easy to put … Continue reading
Now that our students have their plane tickets, it’s time to make sure they have their travel documents with them! It’s time to have students make their own passport, make sure their VISA is filled out, and carry their ID … Continue reading
If you’ve haven’t read how to use instagram in your class, first read this post. Once you’ve set up a class account, we recommend the following accounts below. Once you are following, you can project your feed on the board … Continue reading
After coming back from a year of absence traveling South America, I want to bring my experience of travel to the classroom. So this year, one of our major themes throughout the year will be travel and the richness of … Continue reading