Join 34,614 other subscribers
SpanishPlans on InstagramWow! Awesome. #celiacruzComment if you’d like a link to the Spotify playlist for #spanishPlansMMM 2023. 16 songs. 23 artists. 2 billion listens!A few of the faces of artists from this years upcoming #SpanishPlansMMM (March Musica Madness). Which artists do you recognize?Sure, it makes my eye twitch every time I see, but it’s not their fault…. What are some common “errors” that drive you nuts?March Musica Madness is less than 50 days away! These teachers tell us what they think of our hit Music bracket tournament. Let us know what you love about it! #spanishplansmmm #marchmusicamadness #spanishteacher #spanishteachers #iteachspanish #spanishresourcesforteachers #spanishteachersrock #clasedeespañolSneaky! @funnyteachermemes
World Language SLO
- RT @MelinnaTeatrina: I love being bilingual— fully fluent in English and non-English. 23 minutes ago
- Less than a month away! Like and Retweet if you’re participating in #SpanishPlansMMM https://t.co/4ctmQuskXn 4 hours ago
- Wow! twitter.com/billboardlatin… 6 hours ago
- Illustrated readaloud video of "Hombre Mosca" (Fly Guy) book is perfect for the CI classroom. #langchat youtube.com/watch?v=RtlX2Q… via @YouTube 4 days ago
- RT @profehyman: One of my favorite interpretive activities- students took notes as we watched a video on the 10 strangest houses and then r… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: quotes
One of our recent posts had some good quotes to use at bulletin board dealing with perspective. Here are a few quotes relating travel and gaining broader perspective on the world.
To piggyback off one of our earlier posts where we talk about the importance of Perspective in World Language, we wanted to post our perspective images that make up our Perspective Wall to display in your classroom.