Join 34,612 other subscribers
SpanishPlans on InstagramComment if you’d like a link to the Spotify playlist for #spanishPlansMMM 2023. 16 songs. 23 artists. 2 billion listens!A few of the faces of artists from this years upcoming #SpanishPlansMMM (March Musica Madness). Which artists do you recognize?Sure, it makes my eye twitch every time I see, but it’s not their fault…. What are some common “errors” that drive you nuts?March Musica Madness is less than 50 days away! These teachers tell us what they think of our hit Music bracket tournament. Let us know what you love about it! #spanishplansmmm #marchmusicamadness #spanishteacher #spanishteachers #iteachspanish #spanishresourcesforteachers #spanishteachersrock #clasedeespañolSneaky! @funnyteachermemesThe countdown begins…. 2 months before our 10th (!!) annual music tournament kickoff. If your students enjoyed the Copa Mundial activities, the 3 week nationwide voting for song of the year will be another unforgettable memory of their #Spanishclass!
World Language SLO
- The 2023 #SpanishPlansMMM bracket. https://t.co/WWtR4wElHP 8 hours ago
- 16 songs. 23 artists. 2 billon streams. https://t.co/TteZbMO5u6 1 day ago
- World Read Aloud day is next Wednesday (2/1). This book is great for food vocab! "La nevera de Maddi"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- March Music Madness 2023 SpanishPlans Mania Musical teacherspayteachers.com/Product/March-… 2 days ago
- Anyone else sick of hearing about ChatGPT? 2 days ago
Tag Archives: perspective
In 15 days, Hispanic Heritage Month kicks off in the United States. For those of you who have followed this blog, you know that I love to teach my students about the importance of perspective. I’ve also used the theme … Continue reading
One of our recent posts had some good quotes to use at bulletin board dealing with perspective. Here are a few quotes relating travel and gaining broader perspective on the world.
To piggyback off one of our earlier posts where we talk about the importance of Perspective in World Language, we wanted to post our perspective images that make up our Perspective Wall to display in your classroom.