SpanishPlans on InstagramTimed Writing to show growth. Look at this students progress from 17 words in 5 minutes to currently 86. #spanishteacher #worldlanguage #langchatWho will win this year? Download bracket (link in bio) #spanishteacher #spanishclassJoin our FB group and get the latest!16 songs from the past year battle it out to see who wins as voted by students of Spanish. Print the bracket and get playlist. #spanishteachers #spanishteacher #maniamusicaldemarzo #locurademarzo #marchmusicamadness #iteachspanish #spanishclass #spanishtribe#jaja9 songs revealed from our March Music Madness. Join our FB (link in bio) to see which songs. And less than 80 new members to reveal the final 7 at once. #spanishteachers #iteachspanish #spanishteachers #spanishteachertribe #spanishprofe
World Language SLO
- These kids are amazing! instagram.com/p/B7tnoAqBVig/… 22 hours ago
- #langchat Hack of the Day: Slow down the "PlayBack Speed" on videos on YouTube for students! Click the gear and ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A little over a month away! SpanishPlans.org/mmm20 https://t.co/oT2bmotcQW 1 day ago
- Rosalia won a Grammy last night for "Best Latin Rock, Urban, or Alternative Album". She also performed. Her song w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- March Music Madness 2020 teacherspayteachers.com/Product/March-… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: perspective
In 15 days, Hispanic Heritage Month kicks off in the United States. For those of you who have followed this blog, you know that I love to teach my students about the importance of perspective. I’ve also used the theme … Continue reading
One of our recent posts had some good quotes to use at bulletin board dealing with perspective. Here are a few quotes relating travel and gaining broader perspective on the world.
To piggyback off one of our earlier posts where we talk about the importance of Perspective in World Language, we wanted to post our perspective images that make up our Perspective Wall to display in your classroom.