SpanishPlans on Instagram
Facebook Spanish Project
- I love it! Great school initiative! #OneSmileCanChangeAPersonsDay #ItsTheLittleThings twitter.com/MrsCoyneAP/sta… 10 hours ago
- RT @mike_peto: FRENCH and Spanish teachers: I just published 2 new CI readers: mrpeto.wordpress.com/2017/09/18/new… 13 hours ago
- Started our FVR today, 1st time. 1 S after reading Brandon Brown by @CarolGaab: "I actually understood a lot more than I thought I would!!" 16 hours ago
- Making Children's Book More Accessible in your FVR youtu.be/_sCdtaRKC4A via @YouTube 1 day ago
- FREE World Language Proficiency Level Poster now updated with IM and IL descriptor teacherspayteachers.com/Product/World-… #langchat 1 day ago
Tag Archives: perspective
In 15 days, Hispanic Heritage Month kicks off in the United States. For those of you who have followed this blog, you know that I love to teach my students about the importance of perspective. I’ve also used the theme … Continue reading
One of our recent posts had some good quotes to use at bulletin board dealing with perspective. Here are a few quotes relating travel and gaining broader perspective on the world.
To piggyback of one of our earlier posts where we talk about the importance of Perspective in World Language, we wanted to post our perspective images that make up our Perspective Wall to display in your classroom.