SpanishPlans on InstagramJust married. #EnamoradosFrom TeachingForChange.com #zinneducationproject #columbusday #indigenouspeoplesday #rethinkingcolombusday #colombuswasaterrorist #educationCual vídeo de @jesseyjoy les pone así? Etiqueten a @jesseyjoy y díganles.Go to SpanishPlans.org and search “Spooky stories” to get the links to these perfect lessons for October. #spanishteacher #comprehensibleinput #lallorona #authresEmployers value proficiencyJej #vaporub
World Language SLO
- Wow! What an inspiring young man! These are the stories that need to be told in our classroom. larepublica.pe/mundo/1367986-… 1 hour ago
- RT @NicholasFerroni: It is not a coincidence that most of the time a student’s favorite class is taught by that student’s favorite teacher. 12 hours ago
- #langchat community, if you haven’t checked out Kiva, now is the time to INVEST in PEOPLE and give them the means t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The best investment is the investment in people! A loan of $25 may be little to you, but can make a huge difference… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- That feeling.... When a parent says that her child previously HATED Spanish and was begging to drop the class but t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: perspective
In 15 days, Hispanic Heritage Month kicks off in the United States. For those of you who have followed this blog, you know that I love to teach my students about the importance of perspective. I’ve also used the theme … Continue reading
One of our recent posts had some good quotes to use at bulletin board dealing with perspective. Here are a few quotes relating travel and gaining broader perspective on the world.
To piggyback off one of our earlier posts where we talk about the importance of Perspective in World Language, we wanted to post our perspective images that make up our Perspective Wall to display in your classroom.