Check out our new About us page with an overview of our website, including how to connect with us on social media, our top blog posts, our top products, and some free resources.
Join 34,741 other followers
SpanishPlans on Instagram👋🏻 hola, Justin here. Here’s some things about me:12,000 teachers have downloaded our free lesson…. But maybe it’s time for part two. What would you add as stereotypes 11-20 to address with your students?Which one would you use the most? Tell us in the comments and we’ll select one teacher to receive their favorite stamp.How to use the target language on the first day and then discuss strategies of what a teacher and student need to do to make sure they understand and that they can be successful! This lesson is free. 🥳 The link in in our bio, but please leave a comment If you’re going to download it.New to teaching with CI? Want some easy to implement strategies and lessons to use through the year? Get inspired with this teachers guide. Leave a message if you want a direct link.Teachers love these posters! Who needs a link 🙋? leave a comment ⬇️ and Make sure you are following us.
World Language SLO
- Looking to incorporate moreCI strategies this year? Try the "Language Teacher Guide to C.I." teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Langua… 6 hours ago
- Frase Secreta: Spanish Passwords spanishplans.org/2020/01/02/fra… 1 day ago
- This advice is as cliche as “don’t smile until December”. twitter.com/spanishplans/s… 2 days ago
- When I see someone telling new teachers to “avoid the teachers lounge”: 🙄🙄 2 days ago
- So…… we still doing the Bitmoji Classroom thing or nah??? 3 days ago