SpanishPlans on InstagramThe beauty of Latino America! Celebrate #HispanicHeritageMonth with pictures worth a thousand words! 🚪🗝account ➡️➡️@spanishworld1 ⬅️⬅️Perspective through literature! Relevant for #HispanicHeritageMonth or thorough out the whole year for #spanishteachers and #schoollibrarian !Get your students reacting with these rejoinder signs! #spanishclass #spanishbulletinboard #spanishteacher #spanishteacherideas #spanishteachersofinstagram #iteachspanish #teacherspayteachers#spanishteachers #googletranslate#GoogleClassroomHeadersI think I’m going to post pictures of a character from each story we do this year on the top of a bulletin board.
World Language SLO
- How can we go Hispanic heritage month without bringing up a Latina who got us to Mars!! 🌍 🚀 🔴 Comprehensible reader… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Students didn't appreciate my joke today: A student was playing basketball with her friend. They weren't playing "h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Why you should always read what you wrote before you hit send. “Glad you’re home” got autocorrected to “glad you’re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PRHSspanish: One of my favorite app-smashes tomorrow with textingstory.com & @edpuzzle embedded into @goformative! 🤩🤩🤩 (🔗 EdPu… 3 days ago
- My own case study agrees! spanishplans.org/2018/07/25/voc… twitter.com/sra_downey/sta… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: bulletin board
Something we teased on twitter a while back, we finally finished. We’ve added more famous latinas to our inspiring women bulletin board that we have labeled as “Las Poderosas”. This joins our bulletin board of female presidents from Latin American, … Continue reading
Most teachers will use paper from the butcher paper roll to use as a background for their to their room, we have some classy alternatives in mind:bulletin boards. I don’t blame them: it’s available and it’s easy. Most schools provide … Continue reading
To piggyback off one of our earlier posts where we talk about the importance of Perspective in World Language, we wanted to post our perspective images that make up our Perspective Wall to display in your classroom.
I saw this picture on pinterest and, like many images, I thought of how I could incorporate it into a foreign language classroom. This post from SewWoodsy featured this door covered in pictures in the style of instagram. How cool … Continue reading
I decided to spread my influence outside my classroom this year and take on a bit of the hallway. I created the following display, featuring “Todos Somos América,” with an outline of North and South America and pictures of various … Continue reading
At the beginning of the school year we showed your our Proficiency Bulletin Board with the 4 modes of communication but our Writing section was a little blank. We’ve since found the perfect addition and wanted to share it with … Continue reading
In conjunction with one of my recent assignments, which students seemed to enjoy, I decided to put up a new bulletin board on the theme of music. I play música quite a bit in my classes and dedicating a tablón … Continue reading