SpanishPlans on Instagramhablar entre dientes @wawawiwadesignStudents listen to the audio chapter of @fluencymatters novel and sketch what is happening. #listeningcomprehension #langchat #spanishclass #spanishteacher These particular sketches are from chapter 4 of “El Ekeko”#CIworks #comprehensibleinput #spanishteacher #langchat #spanishclass #spanishtribe #learninglanguages #language #idiomas....Con este clima de Chicago. 24 horas de lluvia y granizo y ahora está nevando !!Hop in for a ride around the plaza. #ColombiaThis phrase doesn’t get enough attention as it should!
Facebook Spanish Project
- Why studying will not help you learning a language: fluentin3months.com/studying-will-… #langchat 8 hours ago
- WOW twitter.com/AATSPglobal/st… 8 hours ago
- #langchat how will you use all these amazing sounds effects??? twitter.com/spsmith45/stat… 14 hours ago
- RT @TheTicoTimes: #Nicaragua in flames. ticotimes.net/2018/04/22/pro… https://t.co/kY48Hug3g5 16 hours ago
- nytimes.com/aponline/2018/… 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: chistes
Teaching a unit about La Comida? Here’s some media resources for your Spanish classroom for this Food unit: Música/Videos/Audio Canción “Chocolate” de Jesse y Joy Canción “Una en un millón” de Jesse y Joy (Cloze lyrics and activity) Youtube “Archibaldo … Continue reading
Spanish teachers, has this ever happened to you? A student asks you how to translate some really obscure word into Spanish? Then this is the comic for you: How do you normally respond to these questions?
We are excited to be honored this week as the “Featured Teacher Author” in TeacherPayTeacher’s weekly newsletter which goes out to thousands of teachers. To see the newsletter (along with its 10 free teaching downloads) click here. We are also … Continue reading
We are now posting all the jokes, chistes, and tiras cómicas, that we regulary post on our twitter account, on a new page on our blog: Chistes. So if you are ready to get your funny on, check out that … Continue reading