SpanishPlans on InstagramThe beauty of Latino America! Celebrate #HispanicHeritageMonth with pictures worth a thousand words! 🚪🗝account ➡️➡️@spanishworld1 ⬅️⬅️Perspective through literature! Relevant for #HispanicHeritageMonth or thorough out the whole year for #spanishteachers and #schoollibrarian !Get your students reacting with these rejoinder signs! #spanishclass #spanishbulletinboard #spanishteacher #spanishteacherideas #spanishteachersofinstagram #iteachspanish #teacherspayteachers#spanishteachers #googletranslate#GoogleClassroomHeadersI think I’m going to post pictures of a character from each story we do this year on the top of a bulletin board.
World Language SLO
- How can we go Hispanic heritage month without bringing up a Latina who got us to Mars!! 🌍 🚀 🔴 Comprehensible reader… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Students didn't appreciate my joke today: A student was playing basketball with her friend. They weren't playing "h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Why you should always read what you wrote before you hit send. “Glad you’re home” got autocorrected to “glad you’re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @PRHSspanish: One of my favorite app-smashes tomorrow with textingstory.com & @edpuzzle embedded into @goformative! 🤩🤩🤩 (🔗 EdPu… 1 day ago
- My own case study agrees! spanishplans.org/2018/07/25/voc… twitter.com/sra_downey/sta… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: stereotypes
With the recent discussion about names, this message popped up: What are your thoughts about this? Does this seem right? Would this spark controversary? Take a minute to gather your thoughts before reading ahead….
What was once a very common practice in Spanish classrooms has now become a bit controversial. While many teachers are choosing to no longer give students random “Spanish names”, the practice still continues. But those that continue to give names … Continue reading
Thank you to all those who have participated so far in our #MoreThanSombreros campaign. Our goal is to celebrate the rich culture of the Mexican community and bring an awareness on how some images may be stereotypical. We choose to … Continue reading
I happened to take a look at some of the products a popular Spanish-teacher catalog was promoting. As someone who enjoys not only the language, but the culture of the Spanish-speaking world I was embarrassed by what I have seen … Continue reading