SpanishPlans on InstagramI love the creativity this students used designing this project on Brandon Brown dice la verdad with a cracked phone screen.#Stereotypes Cultural appreciation or cultural appropriation? #spanishclass #spanishteachers #masquesombreros #morethansombrerosIt’s true!What do you do to mess with students?Dilo dilo #jaja #chiste #spanish #spanishmemes #iteachspanishaudio Trimmer use the “tempo change” to slow down an audio.
World Language SLO
- Like… People know that undocumented workers can’t vote, right? 21 hours ago
- Just updated: "A Las Tres" Enanitos Verdes Immigration Song and Story, perfect companion to novel Esperanza teacherspayteachers.com/Product/A-Las-… 22 hours ago
- Feel so appreciated by TeachersPayTeachers surprise this morning. Spoiler: it was a "pep talk". https://t.co/u43FVvkcsA 1 week ago
- I love that this song incorporates Quecha, an official language of Peru. And Great message. youtu.be/sRVTd1vuEhI 2 weeks ago
- RT @Prof_F_Henshaw: #langchat Not everything from the input is noticed. Not everything that is noticed is processed. Not everything that… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: spanish names
With the recent discussion about names, this message popped up: What are your thoughts about this? Does this seem right? Would this spark controversary? Take a minute to gather your thoughts before reading ahead….
What was once a very common practice in Spanish classrooms has now become a bit controversial. While many teachers are choosing to no longer give students random “Spanish names”, the practice still continues. But those that continue to give names … Continue reading
One of our more popular posts is about an issue that most Spanish teachers are divided on. I recently asked a Spanish teacher group on facebook if they give their students Spanish names and to give their reasons and the … Continue reading