SpanishPlans on InstagramI love the creativity this students used designing this project on Brandon Brown dice la verdad with a cracked phone screen.#Stereotypes Cultural appreciation or cultural appropriation? #spanishclass #spanishteachers #masquesombreros #morethansombrerosIt’s true!What do you do to mess with students?Dilo dilo #jaja #chiste #spanish #spanishmemes #iteachspanishaudio Trimmer use the “tempo change” to slow down an audio.
World Language SLO
- Like… People know that undocumented workers can’t vote, right? 17 hours ago
- Just updated: "A Las Tres" Enanitos Verdes Immigration Song and Story, perfect companion to novel Esperanza teacherspayteachers.com/Product/A-Las-… 18 hours ago
- Feel so appreciated by TeachersPayTeachers surprise this morning. Spoiler: it was a "pep talk". https://t.co/u43FVvkcsA 1 week ago
- I love that this song incorporates Quecha, an official language of Peru. And Great message. youtu.be/sRVTd1vuEhI 2 weeks ago
- RT @Prof_F_Henshaw: #langchat Not everything from the input is noticed. Not everything that is noticed is processed. Not everything that… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: drawing
In search of a quick input-based activity that you can use either in a remote or in-person setting? Have students draw the scenes of a story.