Join 34,612 other subscribers
SpanishPlans on InstagramComment if you’d like a link to the Spotify playlist for #spanishPlansMMM 2023. 16 songs. 23 artists. 2 billion listens!A few of the faces of artists from this years upcoming #SpanishPlansMMM (March Musica Madness). Which artists do you recognize?Sure, it makes my eye twitch every time I see, but it’s not their fault…. What are some common “errors” that drive you nuts?March Musica Madness is less than 50 days away! These teachers tell us what they think of our hit Music bracket tournament. Let us know what you love about it! #spanishplansmmm #marchmusicamadness #spanishteacher #spanishteachers #iteachspanish #spanishresourcesforteachers #spanishteachersrock #clasedeespañolSneaky! @funnyteachermemesThe countdown begins…. 2 months before our 10th (!!) annual music tournament kickoff. If your students enjoyed the Copa Mundial activities, the 3 week nationwide voting for song of the year will be another unforgettable memory of their #Spanishclass!
World Language SLO
- The 2023 #SpanishPlansMMM bracket. https://t.co/WWtR4wElHP 9 hours ago
- 16 songs. 23 artists. 2 billon streams. https://t.co/TteZbMO5u6 1 day ago
- World Read Aloud day is next Wednesday (2/1). This book is great for food vocab! "La nevera de Maddi"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- March Music Madness 2023 SpanishPlans Mania Musical teacherspayteachers.com/Product/March-… 2 days ago
- Anyone else sick of hearing about ChatGPT? 2 days ago
Tag Archives: comprehension
In search of a quick input-based activity that you can use either in a remote or in-person setting? Have students draw the scenes of a story.
Just discovered a cool new site thanks to @placido on twitter. It’s called Blubbr and you can take youtube videos and turn them into trivia “games” by adding questions. Makes videos into great listening activities. And it couldn’t be easier! … Continue reading