In the past, we’ve used our Passport Template to include stamp-able pages in the passport. There are many applications for using this: marking off I-Can-Statements, marking off completion of certain tasks or units of study. Personally, in my classroom, I use them as students finish reading novels about Hispanic culture. Recently, we re-designed some of our stamps and one of our customers and fellow Spanish teacher shared with us a template she uses with her stamp set.
You can download the one page template for free here which has a space for every Spanish-Speaking countries (image on left) See how it looks filled up with our stamps (on right).
To purchase the stamps as a set visit SpanishTeacherShop.com and check out the Passport Set or purchase them individually. You can also purchase them as clipart through TpT and include them in your digital products or print them out on sticker paper.
And to celebrate we are now offering FREE SHIPPING on our Spanish-speaking country 22-stamp-set, our Central America 7-stamp-set, and our South America 10-stamp-set as well as our limited time Choose-your-Own-7 stamp-set.
We also are running our LARGEST RAFFLE EVER through the month of December with prizes totaling over $350: [Update: contest has now ended]
1. Our 22 Set Stamps ($220 value!)
2. 7 Stamps of your choice (a $70 value)
3. A $50 gift certificate to TeachersPayTeachers ($50 value)
Other prizes also to be awarded!
How to Enter:
Please follow these rules, all entries that do not meet the requirements will be disqualified.
- Comment on this blog post with how you have students learn about culture from other countries.
- Post your own image on Twitter or Instagram of any of our stamps in action.
- Download our FREE Passport Stamp Page template AND leave feedback.
- Join our “SpanishPlans March Music Madness” Facebook group and leave a comment
- Share this Giveaway on Twitter, your tweet must include tagging us @SpanishPlans
- Choose any image from SpanishTeacherShop.com to post to your Pinterest.
- Click “like” AND then add a thoughtful comment on any of our YouTube videos.
- Download our FREE Paraguay clipart AND leave feedback.
- Comment on this post telling us how you would use a passport or “passport stamps” in your class.
- Follow us on IG @SpanishTeacherShop and on any post related to this raffle or our stamps, tag a friend.
- Purchase our Clipart Set and Leave Feedback
- Make any purchase at SpanishTeacherShop.com
To submit your entries, visit our rafflecopter page.
Raffle Contests Runs through December 31, 2019 (11:59 CT) and winners will be announced no later than January 6, 2020.