SpanishPlans on InstagramRubber Stamps of all Spanish speaking countries!Why?!?!?!?I don’t know what a “boot verb” means to you, but this is what it means to me. #spanishteacher #spanish #bootverbs #spanishverbsWe’ve got a list of recommendations of books that you probably have even thought about that even your most reluctant readers will be interested in fir your #Spanishclass #FVR library.#bilingualjokes #chisteEven letting your students have a choice of taking on a “Spanish name” (whatever that means) is a benefit of white privilege. Just end the practice.
World Language SLO
- RT @MeliMels99: I hope you will take a couple of minutes to watch this. Her name is Melanie Moore and she is from Georgia. The whole count… 14 hours ago
- Country “passport”, feedback, and proficiency stamps for #langchat teachers spanishteachershop.com/stamps.html https://t.co/api4l8QHrF 14 hours ago
- Why does Pinterest even have a “messages”? No, I am not accepting your spam. 15 hours ago
- Vaya vaya vaya..... “escribistes” and other preterite ending in-s is technically not wrong.... https://t.co/mcB10eUw9D 2 days ago
- Our superintendent just emailed asking if any teacher wants to wear the school mascot costume.... in a parade.....… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: giveaway
This Thanksgiving we are thankful for such a supporting PLN and the amount that we have professionally grown thanks to all the ideas that you all share through blogs, conferences, and twitter. With the new release of Wooly’s La Dentista … Continue reading
Teacher Appreciation Jackpot! Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week, and Sunday, May 6th is sure to be your lucky day! I’m excited to announce the very first Teacher Appreciation Jackpot, an amazing “blog hop” event involving over 130 education bloggers!