Teacher Appreciation Jackpot!
Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week, and Sunday, May 6th is sure to be your lucky day! I’m excited to announce the very first Teacher Appreciation Jackpot, an amazing “blog hop” event involving over 130 education bloggers!
We wanted to show our appreciation for you in a BIG way, so we’ve all agreed to give away one of our TeachersPayTeachers products for FREE on that day!
Because so many bloggers are participating, this event will be divided into three grade level groups. Each of those smaller events is being coordinated by one blogger as shown below:
- PK – Grade 2 – April McNair on A Modern Teacher
- Grades 3 – 6 – Laura Candler on Corkboard Connections
- Grades 7 – 12 – Adrianne Meldrum on The Tutor House
OUR JACKPOT ITEM: Free for Sunday, May 6th only:
Hispanic Countries Info Labels
The 20 Spanish-speaking countries are presented in these pre-made 2″ labels that include the name of the country and capital, an outline of the country’s borders, and the flag of the country.
Includes a list of the 20 countries and capitals and directions on how to use in your class. 2 per sheet for a total of 10 pages.
In the meantime, please check out some of our always-FREE products:
1) 10 Misconceptions about Spanish Language and its Speakers
2) Spanish Refranes
3) Homework Not Done Note to Parents
4) Teaching Location in Spanish with Magnets
5) Graphic Organizer for Spanish conjugations
6) Preterite of AR Verbs Guided Notes Packet
7) Quick Facts About Hispanics in the US
8) De Que Me Sirve La Vida Video Messages
You can also check out our priced-items of Spanish resources for our regularly priced items.
Thanks so much for all you do! We appreciate your commitment to your students and your dedication as an educator!