Join 34,633 other followers
SpanishPlans on InstagramSome population facts about #Hispanics in the US.We’ve put together this Google Slides showcasing the jerseys of the Spanish Speaking teams of the #CopaMundial of #qatar2022 with links to jerseys of ALL teams. Great opportunity to discuss with students, in particular the skill of asking and stating opinions. #langchat #spanishclass #spanishteacher #spanishteachers #spanishteachersofinstagram #iteachSpanishThis blog post is a must read if you have students using a translator.How many scoops? Language proficiency levels as shown as scoops of ice cream! If you have these posters , let us know in the comments! If you want the link, tell us your favorite flavor of ice cream!#spanishteachers have heard this one: “I took four years of Spanish and I don’t remember anything” so fill in the rest “is what happens when…..”#hispanicheritagemonth Have your students read a novel about Hispanic culture. Leave me a comment if you want more details.
World Language SLO
- Meet ChocQuibTown, the Biggest Afro-Colombian Band in the World okayafrica.com/chocquibtown-a… 1 day ago
- Any French teacher willing to do some paid translation work? DM me if interested. 2 days ago
- Resource to talk about jerseys (colors, opinions, clothing related vocab) of the Spanish speaking teams of World Cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Now I remember why I should not have given my email to the World Language Teaching Summit thing. It’s been only a f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Cumbia del corazón - Carlos Vives con Los Angeles Azul. #latinbillboards 👍🏼o 👎🏼? 4 days ago
Tag Archives: classroom
After a year with many teaching from our homes, most of us are back in the classroom this year. Seems like a good time for a fresh start and new beginnings. End of the last year I purged a lot … Continue reading
Ok, so the bulletin boards are done and the posters are hung. Here’s what our students will walk into on the first day of classes.
I’m guessing your building principal isn’t going to approve any plans to add a full functioning fireplace to your classroom. I don’t blame them. But we can still set the mood with a nice, relaxing, crackling fireplace in your room. … Continue reading
A few short updates: -In our post about our clocks, you can see we have labels under each clock representing the country. Although in our classroom, we only have 6 clocks, one for each class period, we have make the … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again. Putting up bulletin boards and getting your classroom ready for the students. Hope you had plenty of Stikki Clips on hand to hang up those posters, otherwise cross your fingers that you won’t walk … Continue reading