SpanishPlans on InstagramOur students want to drive! They want to communicate! They don’t need to understand how the engine works to do that. #CIworks #spanish #language #languagelearningAs seen in Curazao. #punDe vacaciones in #curazaoMemes featuring @joynadamas of @jesseyjoy ! #spanishteacher #spanishteachers Use the last photo template to create your own! Tag us @spanishplans!
World Language SLO
- spanishplans.org/2019/07/17/lic… https://t.co/N34Py9mKb8 2 days ago
- RT @grantboulanger: Connection > Curriculum. Communicating WITH Ss ABOUT Ss IN the TL is AUTHENTIC. Real. It’s RIGOROUS bc it reqs sustaine… 2 days ago
- "Animal-rights protesters demonstrate for the abolition of bullfights one day before the start of the San Fermín fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My students looooooove Profe Klein's novels! Cant wait to get the new one! twitter.com/MisClasesLocas… 3 days ago
- Las protestas contra el gobernador de #PuertoRico twitter.com/uninoticias/st… https://t.co/Is6KFTRD5h 3 days ago
Tag Archives: classroom
Ok, so the bulletin boards are done and the posters are hung. Here’s what our students will walk into on the first day of classes.
I’m guessing your building principal isn’t going to approve any plans to add a full functioning fireplace to your classroom. I don’t blame them. But we can still set the mood with a nice, relaxing, crackling fireplace in your room. … Continue reading
A few short updates: -In our post about our clocks, you can see we have labels under each clock representing the country. Although in our classroom, we only have 6 clocks, one for each class period, we have make the … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again. Putting up bulletin boards and getting your classroom ready for the students. Hope you had plenty of Stikki Clips on hand to hang up those posters, otherwise cross your fingers that you won’t walk … Continue reading