SpanishPlans on InstagramThe beauty of Latino America! Celebrate #HispanicHeritageMonth with pictures worth a thousand words! 🚪🗝account ➡️➡️@spanishworld1 ⬅️⬅️Perspective through literature! Relevant for #HispanicHeritageMonth or thorough out the whole year for #spanishteachers and #schoollibrarian !Get your students reacting with these rejoinder signs! #spanishclass #spanishbulletinboard #spanishteacher #spanishteacherideas #spanishteachersofinstagram #iteachspanish #teacherspayteachers#spanishteachers #googletranslate#GoogleClassroomHeadersI think I’m going to post pictures of a character from each story we do this year on the top of a bulletin board.
World Language SLO
- How can we go Hispanic heritage month without bringing up a Latina who got us to Mars!! 🌍 🚀 🔴 Comprehensible reader… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Students didn't appreciate my joke today: A student was playing basketball with her friend. They weren't playing "h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Why you should always read what you wrote before you hit send. “Glad you’re home” got autocorrected to “glad you’re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PRHSspanish: One of my favorite app-smashes tomorrow with textingstory.com & @edpuzzle embedded into @goformative! 🤩🤩🤩 (🔗 EdPu… 3 days ago
- My own case study agrees! spanishplans.org/2018/07/25/voc… twitter.com/sra_downey/sta… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: classroom
After a year with many teaching from our homes, most of us are back in the classroom this year. Seems like a good time for a fresh start and new beginnings. End of the last year I purged a lot … Continue reading
Ok, so the bulletin boards are done and the posters are hung. Here’s what our students will walk into on the first day of classes.
I’m guessing your building principal isn’t going to approve any plans to add a full functioning fireplace to your classroom. I don’t blame them. But we can still set the mood with a nice, relaxing, crackling fireplace in your room. … Continue reading
A few short updates: -In our post about our clocks, you can see we have labels under each clock representing the country. Although in our classroom, we only have 6 clocks, one for each class period, we have make the … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again. Putting up bulletin boards and getting your classroom ready for the students. Hope you had plenty of Stikki Clips on hand to hang up those posters, otherwise cross your fingers that you won’t walk … Continue reading