With the release of a new graphic novel and November being the month to show thanks, we wanted to host a giveaway for Spanish teachers. One of the best things about Graphic Novels or Comic books is that the illustrations are a huge aid to comprehension. Also the willingness to read typically skyrockets which means we get to provide our students with enjoyable input, a key component to any FVR time.
So without further ado, let’s see what you can win:
Set of 5 Graphic Novels, a $50 value, which include:
1. Senor Wooly’s latest graphic novel “Me Llamo Victor, Parte 1″, 106 pages”
2. Senor Wooly’s “La Casa de la Dentista” 114 pages
3. Toy Story 4, La Novela Gráfica, 48 pages *
4. Coco, el comic, 334 pages *
5. Los héroes mas poderosos de la Tierra: AVENGERS, #2 *
bonus: digital copies of our “El Tigre Tiene Hambre” and “Miguel tiene que Estudiar” illustrated readers
*These 3 titles were bought in Colombia and unlikely to be found in the U.S.
2 books that are perfect for intermediate students, from the Quién Fue series:
1. ¿Quién fue Pablo Picasso?
2. ¿Quién fue Martin Luther King, Jr.?
For additional graphic novels, you can find the following titles on Amazon: (Disclosure: these are amazon affiliate links, and we only receive a referral if you check out immediately following a click). As of 11/13, these titles range are priced at $5.95 or less.
Ok, so how can we win?
We have lots of opportunities for you to enter, so choose as many (or as few as you want). This contest will run until Friday, November 22, 2019.