Join 34,741 other followers
SpanishPlans on InstagramWho else is excited for the World Cup? With 93 days until kickoff this edition marks a first: the tournament will be played during the school year…. Giving teachers an opportunity to incorporate into your lesson and have students follow along with the worlds most popular sporting event.👋🏻 hola, Justin here. Here’s some things about me:12,000 teachers have downloaded our free lesson…. But maybe it’s time for part two. What would you add as stereotypes 11-20 to address with your students?Which one would you use the most? Tell us in the comments and we’ll select one teacher to receive their favorite stamp.How to use the target language on the first day and then discuss strategies of what a teacher and student need to do to make sure they understand and that they can be successful! This lesson is free. 🥳 The link in in our bio, but please leave a comment If you’re going to download it.New to teaching with CI? Want some easy to implement strategies and lessons to use through the year? Get inspired with this teachers guide. Leave a message if you want a direct link.
World Language SLO
- Fun idea I saw posted by Brett W on FB: for picture talk hace students provide “wrong answers only”. 😮👍🏼 9 hours ago
- Looking to incorporate moreCI strategies this year? Try the "Language Teacher Guide to C.I." teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Langua… 2 days ago
- Frase Secreta: Spanish Passwords spanishplans.org/2020/01/02/fra… 3 days ago
- This advice is as cliche as “don’t smile until December”. twitter.com/spanishplans/s… 4 days ago
- When I see someone telling new teachers to “avoid the teachers lounge”: 🙄🙄 4 days ago