Thanks to everyone who recently entered our Spanish Graphic Novel raffle. The winners have been chosen. Check below to see if you are a winner. We will also tell you how you can add more graphic novels to your classroom library.
If you didn’t win, but still want some Graphic Novels readers for your classroom, you can purchase your own. I found a series of Graphic Novels at bookstores while traveling in Colombia. They aren’t the easiest to find, but your may be in luck. These graphic novels are adaptations of classics such as Robinson Crusoe, War of the Worlds,
1) Check your local library! If your local library has a Spanish section, start there. I recently find new materials at my library and among them were these graphic readers.
2) Amazon: We’ve found the following also available on sale. (Disclosure: these are amazon affiliate links)
These books are from Latin Books, but while they list their books online, they don’t appear to sell them.
4) For more FVR options, check out our printable readers at SpanishTeacherShop.com
And our winners are:
- John S. – Robinson Crusoe graphic novel
- Tara F. – Wooly’s La Dentist graphic novel
- Zoe W. – Billy y Las Botas graphic novel
- Ashley M. – SpanishPlans Illustrated Readers
- Babara D. – FVR digital bundle
Congratulations. Check your email for how to claim your prize.