Join 34,630 other followers
SpanishPlans on InstagramThis blog post is a must read if you have students using a translator.How many scoops? Language proficiency levels as shown as scoops of ice cream! If you have these posters , let us know in the comments! If you want the link, tell us your favorite flavor of ice cream!#spanishteachers have heard this one: “I took four years of Spanish and I don’t remember anything” so fill in the rest “is what happens when…..”#hispanicheritagemonth Have your students read a novel about Hispanic culture. Leave me a comment if you want more details.I know a lot of you have downloaded the ice cream posters this fall…. Now is your chance to take advantage. Snap a pic and tag us @spanishplansOk #teachers, let’s talk about the positives so far this year! Tell us one thing that has surprised you so far?
World Language SLO
- Now I remember why I should not have given my email to the World Language Teaching Summit thing. It’s been only a f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Cumbia del corazón - Carlos Vives con Los Angeles Azul. #latinbillboards 👍🏼o 👎🏼? 9 hours ago
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d… 13 of the 16 songs from 2022 SpanishPlansMMM had a nomination (artist or song) from the Lat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Live now on Telemundo! #LatinBillboard twitter.com/LatinBillboard… 10 hours ago
- If you read a teacher blog post…. Take the time to write a comment on the post. It helps our blog grow. It’s nice t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago