Teaching a unit about La Casa? Here’s some resources for your Spanish classroom for this House unit:
- Cancíon “Edificio” de Bacilos.
- Canción “¿Con quién se queda el perro?” de Jesse & Joy.
- Canción “Los Quehaceres” de Señor Wooly.
See more images on the Casa Pinterest Board.
- Tour virtual de “La Casa Azul”, museo Frida Kahlo
- Museo Frida Kahlo para niños
- Crear un cuarto con ‘Room Planner’ de Urban Barn.
- Real Estate websites in Target-Language Countries, such as this site for Costa Rican houses, or apartmentos en España here or here. Check out our ready to print and use webquest.
- Doll Houses Apps (for Ipads) for stations or class listening activities to put correct furniture in specific rooms. Activity ready to use here.
- Use whiteboards and have students describe a house to their partner as first partner draws it on whiteboard.
- Did you hear the new crime show about the missing CHAIRS? It’s called “Cuántas: C.S.I.?”
- What does the red Sesame Street puppet rest his head on at night?
- What statistic tells how many armchairs there are in Mexico?
- Why could you not see the bed?
Because its “cama”flouge!
- What do you say when your father leaves to the city?
Ciudad (see you, Daad)
- What did the chair say when leaving?
Silla! (See ya)
- See more jokes for your Spanish class on our chistes page.
Any good resources you use in your class? We’d love you to share your activities or any other good songs or comics with us in the comments section!