Please take our survey asking what types of products you would be interested in buying at a foreign language conference. If you have any particular thoughts or ideas about other things that you would be interested in, please add a comment below. Thanks!
SpanishPlans on InstagramTienes una palabra favorita?National cereal day! Quien quiere cornflei?Remember, you can send students one link to vote OR, especially if you are on a different schedule, send them the direct link up each poll. Poll links on the “mmm21 share doc” linked in our bio.I use YouTube views to dictate numbers to my students to practice numbers. #musicademarzo21 #spanishteacher #spanishteachers#spanishteacher #spanishteacherjokes #chistes #bilingualjokes #jaja3 matchups have started. 1 winner announced, another one coming tonight. Matchup #3 is super close right now. How are the results lining up in your classes?
World Language SLO
- Faltan 5 para MIL (1.000) seguidores en mi canal. ¿Cuál video te gusta más? youtube.com/channel/UC9_Bo… 11 hours ago
- Did you try any new lyric activities this week during #MusicaDeMarz21? #langchat spanishplans.org/2021/03/01/bey… https://t.co/FQUTNod43z 20 hours ago
- What would you say to someone who says not all students are “language learners”? #langchat 1 day ago
- It's the number 1 seed vs the number 16 seed today, but you wouldn't know it from the early results. Match-up #3 (T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- 8 things to do with Musi Videosin your #langchat class spanishplans.org/2021/03/02/mus… #MusicaDeMarzo21 5 days ago