After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
Join 34,633 other followers
SpanishPlans on InstagramSome population facts about #Hispanics in the US.We’ve put together this Google Slides showcasing the jerseys of the Spanish Speaking teams of the #CopaMundial of #qatar2022 with links to jerseys of ALL teams. Great opportunity to discuss with students, in particular the skill of asking and stating opinions. #langchat #spanishclass #spanishteacher #spanishteachers #spanishteachersofinstagram #iteachSpanishThis blog post is a must read if you have students using a translator.How many scoops? Language proficiency levels as shown as scoops of ice cream! If you have these posters , let us know in the comments! If you want the link, tell us your favorite flavor of ice cream!#spanishteachers have heard this one: “I took four years of Spanish and I don’t remember anything” so fill in the rest “is what happens when…..”#hispanicheritagemonth Have your students read a novel about Hispanic culture. Leave me a comment if you want more details.
World Language SLO
- Meet ChocQuibTown, the Biggest Afro-Colombian Band in the World okayafrica.com/chocquibtown-a… 1 day ago
- Any French teacher willing to do some paid translation work? DM me if interested. 2 days ago
- Resource to talk about jerseys (colors, opinions, clothing related vocab) of the Spanish speaking teams of World Cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Now I remember why I should not have given my email to the World Language Teaching Summit thing. It’s been only a f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Cumbia del corazón - Carlos Vives con Los Angeles Azul. #latinbillboards 👍🏼o 👎🏼? 4 days ago