After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
Facebook Spanish Project
- How to build your #FVR library and other #FVR tips: youtube.com/watch?v=rnFtWR… (more tutoriales to be added this week) 4 hours ago
- Our #FVR series and 1st tutorial is uploading right now on Youtube. https://t.co/GBEs2EJF4g 5 hours ago
- #FVR Passport: spanishplans.org/2018/01/16/fvr… https://t.co/mHZkGHXI4w 13 hours ago
- FVR reading with audiobooks spanishplans.org/2018/01/16/fvr… 14 hours ago
- RT @DonaKimberly: #Reading is key to success! What will YOU be reading this semester #NHSPN? #nevadacubpride https://t.co/UabYkyIwqD 14 hours ago