After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
Facebook Spanish Project
- Would appreciate your vote for Language Twitter Account en.bab.la/news/top-100-l… Vote "Spanish Plans". Gracias!! 5 hours ago
- 12 Ways to SAY NO to #ExtraCredit teachermemes.com/extra-credit.h… #TeacherProblems #TeacherMemes https://t.co/XM7u5kYTgI 5 hours ago
- RT @csctfl: British parrot missing for four years returns speaking Spanish fb.me/14pYLZofc 2 days ago
- #MovieTalk Lesson for #Spanishteachers teacherspayteachers.com/Product/TPRS-E… 2 days ago
- #langchat I would love your vote for #TLL2016 Language Learner Twitter Account en.bab.la/news/top-100-l… https://t.co/X0SivTmnBc 4 days ago