After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
Facebook Spanish Project
- With the man himself, Blaine Ray on his Birthday. #BlaineRay #Tprs https://t.co/r7OTfU63Tc 2 hours ago
- At @BlaineRayWrkshp today. "Teach over days, weeks, months" Ss acquire when ready. Constant input. #TPRS 4 hours ago
- How to use a Passport in your #langchat class: spanishplans.org/2016/10/22/pas… https://t.co/vkucWAWCrl 19 hours ago
- RT @darcypippins: "In a language class I want to become fluent in the language, not the rules!" @FilipescuAlina @CoachFLProject 2 days ago
- keyword: errors are EXPECTED. We can't expect perfection from our students. They are not capable of it. #langchat twitter.com/placido/status… 2 days ago