After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
Facebook Spanish Project
- Roberto Wants to be Famous #TPRS story by @bkandeltprs bryankandeltprs.com/2016/09/15/rob… #CI 2 hours ago
- Comprehensible Input for Spanish Bundle: Includes #TPRS Storytelling and MovieTalk lessons pin.it/3Jjweu6 #CI #Spanishteacher 17 hours ago
- #SpanishTeacherProblems spanishplans.org/chistes/spanis… twitter.com/rauchter68/sta… 18 hours ago
- Dia de Muertos Clip art set by Rossy's Jungle @Rossbatcave @TpTdotcom teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Dia-de… 18 hours ago
- Pick up your own only at spanishteachershop.com/proficiency-st… twitter.com/prhsspanish/st… 20 hours ago