After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
Facebook Spanish Project
- RT @SpanishTogether: True story! ¡Muy cierto! #charlaele1 #langchat #earlylang #spanishteachers #bilingualbrain https://t.co/8AUJu8CnNs 19 hours ago
- cool! twitter.com/ericcurts/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @SrtaOlson: EL MISMO SOL for the win! And that's a wrap for #MarchMusicMadness 2017! #langchat https://t.co/71JAx3GbYY 2 days ago
- RT @SenoraSkinner: @frau_arkin I love all of these spanishplans.org/ci-works/ @spanishplans 2 days ago
- RT @an_oppewal: Students have spoken...Song of the year is Soy Yo! #1perfectbracket @GHMS_Grizzlies #langchat @spanishplans https://t.co/et… 2 days ago