After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
SpanishPlans on InstagramSneak peek of tomorrow’s lesson, in which students will act out each scene without knowing the whole story. It includes redacted bits and even a secret code! Will they be able to figure out the storyline and put it in order? Stay tuned! #spanishclass #spanishteacherhablar entre dientes @wawawiwadesignStudents listen to the audio chapter of @fluencymatters novel and sketch what is happening. #listeningcomprehension #langchat #spanishclass #spanishteacher These particular sketches are from chapter 4 of “El Ekeko”#CIworks #comprehensibleinput #spanishteacher #langchat #spanishclass #spanishtribe #learninglanguages #language #idiomas....Con este clima de Chicago. 24 horas de lluvia y granizo y ahora está nevando !!Hop in for a ride around the plaza. #Colombia
Facebook Spanish Project
- Sneak peek of tomorrow’s lesson, in which students will act out each… instagram.com/p/Bh-mcxgHINOB… 14 hours ago
- Spanish Idioms with Emojis: teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spanis… https://t.co/yNUiM3oJwi 15 hours ago
- "No quiero, mamá" y "No quiero mamá" are slightly different. Don't be an orphan, use a comma. 15 hours ago
- I was mistaken. The World Cup is actually 50 days away. Plenty of time to get your students ready with this webques… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- Me gusta esta idea. Can even make a spot for yesterday's. "¿Comiste el almuerzo de la escuela ayer? Que tal estuvo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago