After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
World Language SLO
- Reminding myself: just because we are doing a class novel doesn't mean we need to read the actual text of every chapter. 13 hours ago
- ¿Cuál es tu mascarilla favorita? spanishteachershop.com/face-masks.html https://t.co/mOM12M1a9i 1 day ago
- Dimelo en español facemask spanishplans.creator-spring.com/listing/dimelo… https://t.co/fm8DbE46KB 2 days ago
- New face mask.... https://t.co/TVlCNozBv3 2 days ago
- Spanish Teacher tshirts for Spanish Teachers by a Spanish Teacher spanishteachershop.com/t-shirts.html 3 days ago