After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
World Language SLO
- Happy 91st Birthday Dolores! twitter.com/billiejeanking… 22 hours ago
- Just a reminder it goes over your nose. 22 hours ago
- Greeicy concert live now: youtu.be/3gn5EoP_SAc 1 day ago
- Good stuff here! ⬇️ twitter.com/lovemysummer/s… 1 day ago
- Is it just me or is there no longer an easy way to print a condensed list of a set on @Quizlet? #edchat 3 days ago