After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
Facebook Spanish Project
- RT @mariacsmith: Much needed reminder: "You don't have time not to teach in the Target Language" actfl.org/sites/default/… #ksi17 #langchat 23 hours ago
- A must read! ⭐️👀📖 twitter.com/bucathy/status… 1 day ago
- What to do with all those travel photos spanishplans.org/2017/06/22/wha… #langchat 2 days ago
- RT @FluentUSpanish: 10 Spectacular Spanish YouTube Channels with Subtitles bit.ly/2sFTNQq #learnspanish https://t.co/uj4Wgq9O9y 3 days ago
- RT @ColombianSpan: How overusing the phrase "me gusta" could earn you a solid smack in the mouth secretsofspanish.com/liking-people-… 3 days ago