At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
SpanishPlans on Instagram#circumlocution #language #weirddogsWrite pass draw! During our follow up stories to the Alma MovieTalk. We have 8 different endings available.Tried StoryListening (concept from Beniko Mason) today with a follow up story to the Alma MovieTalk. #AlwaysTryingNewThings #spanishteacher #storylistening: teachers draws the story as he/she narrates it in the target languageAlways a great tine when I get to see my man in concert. #juanes #houseofblues #chicagoSearch SpanishPlans.org for “spooky stories” to find these authentic resources plus movietalks for #spanishclass #halloween #spanishteacher
World Language SLO
- Top 10 Novels for Spanish 1 spanishplans.org/2018/10/15/top… vía @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- A free CI activity spanishplans.org/2018/11/07/onl… #langchat 2 days ago
- RT @jefe_Esp: Students will find more use of 6 high frequency verb structures than a list of 82 adjectives. #CIteaching #LangCent #LangForw… 3 days ago
- RT @Enrique_Acevedo: *Última Hora* La administración Trump a través del @TheJusticeDept y @DHSgov anuncia que suspenderá el asilo político… 4 days ago
- Online timer as CI spanishplans.org/2018/11/07/onl… via @wordpressdotcom #langchat #ComprehensibleInput #CI 6 days ago