At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
World Language SLO
- Reminding myself: just because we are doing a class novel doesn't mean we need to read the actual text of every chapter. 11 hours ago
- ¿Cuál es tu mascarilla favorita? spanishteachershop.com/face-masks.html https://t.co/mOM12M1a9i 1 day ago
- Dimelo en español facemask spanishplans.creator-spring.com/listing/dimelo… https://t.co/fm8DbE46KB 1 day ago
- New face mask.... https://t.co/TVlCNozBv3 2 days ago
- Spanish Teacher tshirts for Spanish Teachers by a Spanish Teacher spanishteachershop.com/t-shirts.html 3 days ago