At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
World Language SLO
- Digital Passport Template on Google Drive (Video Preview) youtu.be/KOUkiyV68bM via @YouTube 4 hours ago
- Video preview of our digital passport and travel documents #langchat facebook.com/16753891327098… 22 hours ago
- RT @sjunkins: Some awesome tips for teaching online via @kasal_finley! https://t.co/IzOng1pd6l 23 hours ago
- Digital Passport and Travel Documents (English, Spanish, French) teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Digita… #langchat 1 day ago
- RT @kasal_finley: Processing today: I took 2 fully online APSI courses this summer. Here are my takeaways as it relates to being a "student… 1 day ago