At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
Join 34,633 other followers
SpanishPlans on InstagramSome population facts about #Hispanics in the US.We’ve put together this Google Slides showcasing the jerseys of the Spanish Speaking teams of the #CopaMundial of #qatar2022 with links to jerseys of ALL teams. Great opportunity to discuss with students, in particular the skill of asking and stating opinions. #langchat #spanishclass #spanishteacher #spanishteachers #spanishteachersofinstagram #iteachSpanishThis blog post is a must read if you have students using a translator.How many scoops? Language proficiency levels as shown as scoops of ice cream! If you have these posters , let us know in the comments! If you want the link, tell us your favorite flavor of ice cream!#spanishteachers have heard this one: “I took four years of Spanish and I don’t remember anything” so fill in the rest “is what happens when…..”#hispanicheritagemonth Have your students read a novel about Hispanic culture. Leave me a comment if you want more details.
World Language SLO
- Meet ChocQuibTown, the Biggest Afro-Colombian Band in the World okayafrica.com/chocquibtown-a… 1 day ago
- Any French teacher willing to do some paid translation work? DM me if interested. 2 days ago
- Resource to talk about jerseys (colors, opinions, clothing related vocab) of the Spanish speaking teams of World Cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Now I remember why I should not have given my email to the World Language Teaching Summit thing. It’s been only a f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Cumbia del corazón - Carlos Vives con Los Angeles Azul. #latinbillboards 👍🏼o 👎🏼? 4 days ago