At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
World Language SLO
- 100% ready to use either during remote learning or in-person: Erika y su unicornio illustration activity by Spanish… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @RAICESTEXAS: Fact check: Migrant children separated by the Trump administration during Zero Tolerance came with their families, not coy… 1 day ago
- Fotografía Digital Lesson teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fotogr… 2 days ago
- RT @billboardlatin: Here are all of the winners from the 2020 @LatinBillboards. 🏆 #Billboards2020 trib.al/cB6qgv9 2 days ago
- RT @NPR: The parents of 545 children separated at the U.S.-Mexico border under the Trump administration's "no tolerance" migration policy s… 2 days ago