At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
Facebook Spanish Project
- Morat y Álvaro Soler cantan en “Mi villano favorito 3” revistatu.com.co/2017/06/21/mor… Wow, gran colaboración de mis 2 nuevos artistas favoritos 9 hours ago
- #langchat #teachers Check out our FB for our #BookSnaps on Krashen's "The Power of Reading": facebook.com/spanishplans/ 10 hours ago
- Colombia Takes a Big Step Toward Peace as Rebels Lay Down Their Guns - TIME apple.news/AtPJXmjp_TuiOv… 1 day ago
- Explaining Second Language Acquisition @teawithbvp @skrashen #CIworks https://t.co/Z8W7e5WhxZ 1 day ago
- Hasta la casa no está contenta con tarea. #Homework #Tarea https://t.co/NHHGmOqNfA 1 day ago