At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
Facebook Spanish Project
- I love it! Great school initiative! #OneSmileCanChangeAPersonsDay #ItsTheLittleThings twitter.com/MrsCoyneAP/sta… 10 hours ago
- RT @mike_peto: FRENCH and Spanish teachers: I just published 2 new CI readers: mrpeto.wordpress.com/2017/09/18/new… 13 hours ago
- Started our FVR today, 1st time. 1 S after reading Brandon Brown by @CarolGaab: "I actually understood a lot more than I thought I would!!" 16 hours ago
- Making Children's Book More Accessible in your FVR youtu.be/_sCdtaRKC4A via @YouTube 1 day ago
- FREE World Language Proficiency Level Poster now updated with IM and IL descriptor teacherspayteachers.com/Product/World-… #langchat 1 day ago