At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
SpanishPlans on InstagramFREE resources on teacherspayteachers#langchatGetting ready to ship this order of our Spanish speaking countries stamps @spanishteachershopbandeja Paisa- 🇨🇴 🤤No rush Google! Take your time. No need to release your updates before the school year. We made it through all of last year without time saving techniques. No need to relieve our frustration anytime soon.Quien dijo aguacate? 🥑
World Language SLO
- Keep your shoe, take a pencil. twitter.com/CajunMSTeacher… 19 hours ago
- 25+ free resources for Spanish teachers? Yes, please!!! teacherspayteachers.com/Product/2021-F… 1 day ago
- Who’s getting a head start on the tutorials? https://t.co/KOlu4qETKb 2 days ago
- Perspective spanishplans.org/2013/04/29/per… via @spanishplans 3 days ago
- To the people of 🇺🇸, there are 5 continents. https://t.co/WvCLRCpDxK 3 days ago