At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
World Language SLO
- Thinking of the patriotic soldiers who went off to fight in foreign wars and gave the ultimate sacrifice. And peopl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Right now there are no less than 7 series about Pablo Escobar on @netflix. 😑 1 day ago
- Next person to say “ Ihope that this email finds you well” is getting this meme as a response. https://t.co/rAwJ5Rkgce 1 day ago
- Caption this. https://t.co/eXru5XRLVs 2 days ago
- RT @conamorgloria: Today is Afro-Colombian Day! Hoy es el Dia de Afrocolombianidad! This will be a thread related to Black Colombians. 3 days ago