At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
SpanishPlans on InstagramIncorporating sound effects during #tprs #storytelling Blog post at SpanishPlans.org #spanishteacher #readerstheater #teachersofinstagramNunca te rindas Luis!!Got this cute #thankyou from a #donorschoose project that I donated to to buy Spanish books for a first grade classroom. #sharethanks @donorschoose #1stgrade #spanishteacher #givingback #supportliteracySome writing assessments from LEVEL ONE after studying Sr. Wooly’s “No voy a levantarme” and prepping for “Amnesia” #spanishclass #spanishteacher #tprs #senorwooly #storytelling #ciworks#teacherappreciationweek #thankateacher by donating to any @donorschoose project! #teachersofinstagram #makeadifference #payitforward
Facebook Spanish Project
- We've updated our Infographic on tips for continuing Language Acquisition over summer: spanishplans.org/2017/05/08/sum… #langchat 18 hours ago
- Let me get this straight.... @jazminasaavedra thought her own “rights were being violated” as she was trying to rec… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @GlblCtzn: .@JustinTrudeau just dropped the mic on the problem with "tolerance." https://t.co/qAXxaVo2hE 2 days ago
- RT @ProfesoraMedina: The more I learn about Comprehensible Input the easier it gets to teach 100% in the target language. #CI #TPRS #moviet… 2 days ago
- RT @CJCain7: “Worksheets will never be the answer. They will never make students want to be at school. The bottom line is that worksheets d… 2 days ago