At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
SpanishPlans on InstagramMarch Music Madness! Less than 17 days away! See our blog for more details. We are also holding a contest this tear, so check it out! #spanishteacherNot the same as being in #Colombia, but it’ll have to do. #arepadechocoloPeople complaining that they can’t do something. #woolyweek19 #senorwooly #billylabufanda #gorro #todoesposiblePremiere of a new @therealsrwooly video during #WoolyWeek19 #senorwoolyTeachers, if you haven’t stepped out of your comfort zone in awhile, it’s time to try something new. #teachers #teachersofinstagram
World Language SLO
- 🤣🤣🤣 https://t.co/TduaExMLXs 12 hours ago
- RT @MissMcConville: Can't remember who I seen post this but these PROFES book marks have been hugely helping students to remember to includ… 13 hours ago
- RT @karacjacobs: Interesting thread about Venezuela... twitter.com/loonlio/status… 1 day ago
- RT @jorgeramosnews: There’s NO emergency at the border: 1) Detentions are at a much lower levels than 2000 2) Undocumented population decr… 1 day ago
- March is coming soon... which means just a 2 weeks to get ready for March Music Madness. We've got your plans all r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago