At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
Facebook Spanish Project
- Clase de idiomas sin libros de textos - Hélène Colinet helenecolinet.com/clase-idiomas-… via @helenecolinet https://t.co/lnufGp6deu 5 hours ago
- Justo o Injusto spanishplans.org/2017/04/25/jus… via @wordpressdotcom 11 hours ago
- RT @GMA: WATCH: Millions of red, yellow and black land crabs make their annual trip to Cuba's Bay of Pigs to breed in the sea https://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- What does Despacito and Macarena have in common? stereogum.com/1936986/justin… 23 hours ago
- Find Local Facebook Groups of CI teachers citeachersgetlocal.wordpress.com/find-local-fac… via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago