At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
Facebook Spanish Project
- Christmas came early! New novels and audio books funded by a community grant came in today! After break we’ll start… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Great gift for Spanish Teachers: etsy.com/listing/110879… 1 day ago
- Teachers can get a digital copy at spanishteachershop.com/readings.html twitter.com/tardisteacher/… 1 day ago
- RT @nosilaN: Just made this quick partner activity for post #FVR. Scaffolding to help them discuss their book #langchat https://t.co/uSfA… 1 day ago
- RT @billboardlatin: .@Juanes Gives Lively 'Es Tarde' Performance on 'Late Show with Stephen Colbert': Watch blbrd.cm/omj4Ve https:/… 2 days ago