At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
World Language SLO
- Join the #langchat team on @Kiva! Together we can make a bigger impact! kiva.org/i/JVCw1o4mdsv 1 day ago
- Anyone have any series they use with level 3? twitter.com/npagenewman/st… 2 days ago
- A3 #langchat Using ExplainEverything on ipad to be able to write on screen and present to students. When my pen is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Q2: earlier this year, recorded a storytelling lesson and posted it on EDPUZZLE for kids to watch in asynchronous t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Q1: edpuzzle. Love that I can give quick comprehension checks while also providing language input #langChat 5 days ago