At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
SpanishPlans on InstagramTimed Writing to show growth. Look at this students progress from 17 words in 5 minutes to currently 86. #spanishteacher #worldlanguage #langchatWho will win this year? Download bracket (link in bio) #spanishteacher #spanishclassJoin our FB group and get the latest!16 songs from the past year battle it out to see who wins as voted by students of Spanish. Print the bracket and get playlist. #spanishteachers #spanishteacher #maniamusicaldemarzo #locurademarzo #marchmusicamadness #iteachspanish #spanishclass #spanishtribe#jaja9 songs revealed from our March Music Madness. Join our FB (link in bio) to see which songs. And less than 80 new members to reveal the final 7 at once. #spanishteachers #iteachspanish #spanishteachers #spanishteachertribe #spanishprofe
World Language SLO
- RT @SpanishtweetsJM: My take aways from our amazing @ICTFL training yesterday. Language learning should be fun & interactive, we should tea… 1 hour ago
- Timed Writing. We use the same picture every month and students write for 5 minutes. We use this to show their grow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @placido: I’ll be using this bracket with my classes in March! Are any of you also doing March Musical Madness in your language classes?… 1 day ago
- Download the bracket now! spanishplans.org/mmm20/ https://t.co/jLvQHSd7lJ 2 days ago
- https://t.co/82Zbah4EgA 2 days ago