At a mall in Quito, Ecuador, the shopping center featured a campaign to promote Dia de la Madre y Dia del Padre with the concept of you better buy your parents something nice because of all they know about you. Below are the images displayed all over the mall. You can use these authentic images as a way to show vocabulary (brackets=braces) or grammar (preterite, imperfect) or as a starter for a class activity where students come up with their own “poster” of what their parents know about them.
SpanishPlans on Instagram
World Language SLO
- Happy 91st Birthday Dolores! twitter.com/billiejeanking… 20 hours ago
- Just a reminder it goes over your nose. 20 hours ago
- Greeicy concert live now: youtu.be/3gn5EoP_SAc 1 day ago
- Good stuff here! ⬇️ twitter.com/lovemysummer/s… 1 day ago
- Is it just me or is there no longer an easy way to print a condensed list of a set on @Quizlet? #edchat 3 days ago