Connect with us on our social media accounts!
SpanishPlans on InstagramMe gusta👍🏼, Me encanta♥️, and Mi parte favorita ⬅️ stamp set from @spanishteachershop !Gotta start reading!I bought this book in Colombia and I feel like a lot of my students would be able to understand most of it because it is filled with common, HIGH-FREQUENCY words, which is what I base my level one class on. #CIworks #languageacquisition #spanishclass #spanishteacher #spanishtribePreterite and imperfect is a vehicle, not a destination. Use them in context and students will pick them up with explicitly studying the rules. And no, you do not need to wait until level 2 to start using them. Use them when appropriate. Past tense does not come after present tense. #languageacquistion #langchat #CIworksWriting samples during our Esperanza novel unit, post-watching of los enamores verdes song “a las tres”. #immigration #spanishclass #spanishteacher #CIworks#Spanishteachers #spanishclass
World Language SLO
- RT @profebenedict: Spanish 1 Fri reflection: what did you like most about Spanish class? Stu: “You must be doing something right b/c I know… 4 hours ago
- And for people who argue that this is not offensive: Imagine a school spirit week with the day "Dress up like a cul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #MasQueSombreros twitter.com/SteveNews8/sta… 2 days ago
- During #FVR this year, students read on average 10 Spanish novels each!! WOW! Some less, some more, but that is amazing! 2 days ago
- Accomplished. Proud. and Good. That's how my students FEEL because they can read a novel entirely in Spanish. #FVR… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago