After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
This Week’s Top Posts
Facebook Spanish Project
- Big thanks to @godwin116 for helping me out! #goodkarma heading her way. 12 hours ago
- Feliz San Givin, @jorgeramosnews explains: metatube.com/en/videos/2114… 13 hours ago
- #nationofimmigrants #Thanksgiving http://t.co/Q9Tf5UYf9a 13 hours ago
- For my #langchat peeps: "One does not simply teach grammar." #teachermemes More here: spanishplans.org/chistes/spanis… http://t.co/K4rRfCzch5 1 day ago
- #teachers, what are you thankful for? Your answers to be featured on language blog: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wv5bW… 2 days ago