After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
This Week’s Top Posts
Facebook Spanish Project
- Starting at the End, my takeaways from tonight's #langchat wp.me/p1b9wZ-1ch 4 hours ago
- A2 #langchat do not be afraid if you only have a few grades per term. Only grade what shows students ability. 6 hours ago
- If your past activity was ABOUT the language, find an activity that gives students input. Create activities that allow them to use that lang 6 hours ago
- A2 #langchat explain to students the process and your expectations of them using the language 6 hours ago
- Loving all the tweets from #langchat tonite. These quotes sure to rope-in new teachers into PB/CI 6 hours ago