After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
Facebook Spanish Project
- RT @warnermusicmex: Se dice: "Escucha esta canción", se pronuncia "Esto es lo que siento por ti". spoti.fi/1meD8KS http://t.co/zEnJ7… 2 days ago
- State Testing today... Student filled in bubbles to spell "HELP" #TrueStory 3 days ago
- 1 student used Ferris Bueller with Cameron as "angel" and Mr. Rooney as "devil" for this commands project: spanishplans.org/2013/05/02/com… 3 days ago
- RT @YoseMontero: #VenezuelaDiesYouAreSilent Help us to spread what's going on in Venezuela youtube.com/watch?v=QvcbPe… 3 days ago
- RT @AdamSandlerOffi: please share. This is what happening in Venezuela. (Subtitles attached) #SOSVenezuela youtube.com/watch?v=dcAPlj… … 4 days ago