After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
This Week’s Top Posts
Facebook Spanish Project
- RT @0RTOGRAFIA: "Cabello" hace referencia a los pelos de la cabeza. "Pelo" a los del resto del cuerpo. 11 hours ago
- #USA You need to read this: nytimes.com/2014/07/13/opi… 1 day ago
- "Why I don't give my students Spanish names" spanishplans.org/2011/08/15/spa… 1 day ago
- #langchat PLN, any book recommendations in Spanish. For me, not students. 1 day ago
- RT @mike_metz: "It's good for people to think differently about education, but what really matters is for them to act differently." -@Todd… 1 day ago