After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
This Week’s Top Posts
Facebook Spanish Project
- What is #552peru? Because I'm in Peru and it's showing up on my newsfeed from fellow educators 1 day ago
- When you're hanging out in the lobby of the hotel because wifi doesn't reach the rooms... 1 day ago
- One thing I would love to buy while traveling is all the beautiful art. But so hard to bring back (size/space) 1 day ago
- Collection of #authres for teaching El Cuerpo / Body Parts in #spanish spanishplans.org/2013/04/17/res… #langchat 1 day ago
- Collect any maps or tourist brochures on your Spring Break vacation? Use them to create an awesome #bulletinboard spanishplans.org/2015/03/23/usi… 2 days ago