After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
This Week’s Top Posts
Facebook Spanish Project
- Museo Historico de #Chile suspiciously ends with death of Allende. #NothingElseToSeeHereMoveAlong #Pinowho? 21 hours ago
- I Have yet to meet a latino who hasn't responded "Justin Bieber" when They hear my name. #JustinProblems 23 hours ago
- RT @TheTicoTimes: Guatemalan advocate for the 'disappeared' is one of Time's 100 most influential people ticotimes.net/62231 http://t.co… 2 days ago
- I'm always left underwhelmed at international airports. And I'm talking biggest city/capital city. Spoiled by Chicago I guess. #adiosBolivia 2 days ago
- Resources for spanish teachers broken down by topic spanishplans.org/resources #OFLA15 2 days ago