After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
This Week’s Top Posts
Facebook Spanish Project
- RT @realmadrid: Real Madrid-Barcelona: el mejor partido del mundo bit.ly/ZQWdsQ #RealMadridvsFCB #HalaMadrid http://t.co/fZ3lZ3LFxd 9 hours ago
- Tonight, watch highlights on espndeportes or Univision website and create questions for listening exercise #ElClasico #authres 10 hours ago
- Today is #ElClasico #RealMadridvsFCB 400 million viewers worldwide. Get your lesson ready spanishplans.org/2012/04/21/el-… 10 hours ago
- Don't worry, pee happy. http://t.co/2fEBBJLJMo 10 hours ago
- Tipico de estudiantes: preguntar "How many points is this worth?" I hate this question. Here's a meme response: spanishplans.org/chistes/teache… 1 day ago