After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
This Week’s Top Posts
Facebook Spanish Project
- To refer to next Wednesday, for example, Colombians will say "8 Dias" or 2 weeks would be "15 Dias". Interesting. 4 hours ago
- Phew! got my shower in today before the water ran out! 8 hours ago
- RT @Vevo_MX: Ahora de solista. Nuevo video #Agridulce @_raquelsofia ex corista de @Juanes bit.ly/1CFUpBk http://t.co/Yhqtm3Iyh6 14 hours ago
- #spanishteachers, add this song to your classroom playlist "Agridulce" por @_raquelsofia: youtu.be/1rSoDCNuhn8?li… 1 day ago
- That moment when You get in the shower, turn the faucet And there's no water. :( 1 day ago