After introducing the verb saber, I post the following comic on the board as students enter the room. After they have read about “sabelotodo“, “know-it-all”, I ask them to create their own comic with the verb saber.
This Week’s Top Posts
Facebook Spanish Project
- Coffee And pastry : 52 cents. Regular size shaving cream: 10 dollars #colombia 2 hours ago
- #langchat I know someone does a unit on water. Can someone send me blog link ? 3 hours ago
- For some reason,"Chucky" doesn't sound as scary when pronounced with Spanish "u". Still looks scary though! in Bogota http://t.co/3ckBWljbzq 7 hours ago
- Language Teachers' Cafe: Back to School Spanish & French Resources http://languageteacherscafe.blogs pinterest.com/pin/2693012526… 10 hours ago
- Language Teachers' Cafe: Question of the Week August 18: Implement Change in your classroom pinterest.com/pin/2693012526… 1 day ago